Things to do in Charleston SC
- Take a stroll along King Street
- Enjoy fantastic shopping and over 20 incredible local restaurants within less than ½ a mile.
- For the history enthusiasts, we are a short drive from
- Historic plantations
- Patriots Point / USS Yorktown
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- If you feel like shopping, browse the Tanger Outlet Mall and the Charleston City Market.
- Getting around the Charleston peninsula is easy with bike rentals available from Affordabike Charleston located across the street from the hotels.
Hyatt Place Charleston Historic District offers fresh and innovative spaces where you can relax and stay productive. Stay in shape in our 24-hour StayFit™ Fitness Center, take a swim in our refreshing indoor pool, and video chat with loved ones with free everywhere Wi-Fi. When it’s time to unwind, our Coffee to Cocktails Bar serves premium wine, beer and mixed drinks to ease into the evening and a fresh coffee beverages made with Starbucks® espresso roast.
Check out exciting local attractions near Hyatt Place Charleston Historic District.
Hyatt Place Charleston Historic District is only 11 miles from Charleston Airport.
Local Colleges and Universities
Our hotel is close to several colleges and universities, like College of Charleston.