Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District
560 King Street
Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29403
Tel: +1 843 414 4900
Charleston Historic District Hotels
- The streets of Charleston are sprinkled with charming local fare and James Beard Award Winning restaurants, all within steps from our hotel.
- Whether it’s for the Cooper River Bridge Run, SEWE, Spoleto Festival, BB&T Charleston Wine+Food Festival or Volvo Car Open, join us for one of the countless festivals Charleston hosts all year long.
- Traveling with the family? Choose between an underwater adventure at the South Carolina Aquarium, Lowcountry Children’s Museum or head to the largest museum in the southeast, the South Carolina Museum – where discovery is endless.
- Our hotel in Charleston, SC offers casually chic guestrooms featuring:
- Hyatt Grand Beds®
- 42” flat panel HDTVs
- Cozy Corner Sleeper Sofa
- Oversized work spaces.
- Jumpstart your day with a delicious, free a.m. Kitchen Skillet® breakfast, or eat and meet throughout the day with our Gallery Menu and Market and unwind at our Coffee to Cocktails Bar.
- For the fitness minded, take advantage of our 24-hour StayFit™ Fitness Center and relax in the refreshing indoor pool.
- If you’re traveling for business, we offer a separate work area in every room, a mini-refrigerator and single serve coffee maker, free Wi-Fi and over 8,000 square feet of meeting space at the exclusive Sterling Hall.
Book at Hyatt House right next door.