Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District
560 King Street
Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29403
Tel: +1 843 414 4900
Contemporary Hotel in Charleston's Historic District
Named the "No. 1 City in the World" and the "No. 1 City in the U.S. & Canada" in Travel+Leisure's 2016 World's Best Awards, Charleston, SC is the ideal destination for you. The Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District is the newest downtown hotel (located adjacent to Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District) and is in the heart of the Upper King Historic District.
- The spacious rooms: 191 roomy rooms with separate sleeping and living areas
- Waking up to free breakfast: Jumpstart your day with our free a.m. Kitchen Skillet® breakfast serving up delicious hot items, fresh fruit, oatmeal, pastries, and more
- Charleston's attractions and historic sights: From festivals and award-winning restaurants, to museums and historic attractions all within steps of our hotel
- Staying active: Enjoy our 24-hour StayFit™ Fitness Center, relaxing in our indoor pool, or lounging on our outdoor patio with two firepits
- Flexible meeting space: Over 8,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space at the exclusive Sterling Hall
Book at Hyatt House right next door.